Moist Chicken Posted January 21, 2018 Share Posted January 21, 2018 hecko Everyone! Recently I have gotten into the DarkRP cooking with the new updates, and I feel that the job is underrated even with its large array of uses and profit possibility. I am still fairly new, and I am sure a lot of others are too. That is why I created this guide which not only explains the basics of cooking but is a collaborative project made by me which can allow us to band together as a community through the world of food(xd)! I would appreciate if you left feedback on this, and as stated in the guide, if this is a success I will create more guides such as raiding, base creation/defense and weapon modifying. Feel free to leave suggestions about recipes, along with ways to help make the experience of cooking more enjoyable. (If any admins+ give me the permission to sticky this[such as the meth-making video] then it would be greatly appreciated <3) View The Guide Here (If you already know the basics of cooking skip to page #5) ~Moist Chicken Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/7417-the-bear-gangs-cooking-guidecookbook/ Share on other sites More sharing options...
1-800-Suicide Posted January 21, 2018 Share Posted January 21, 2018 I think there are like 1400 random effects from food, good luck. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/7417-the-bear-gangs-cooking-guidecookbook/#findComment-51541 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Moist Chicken Posted January 21, 2018 Author Share Posted January 21, 2018 I think there are like 1400 random effects from food, good luck. oh yeah lets do this. Dont you know a few? Mind submitting them? Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/7417-the-bear-gangs-cooking-guidecookbook/#findComment-51542 Share on other sites More sharing options...
1-800-Suicide Posted January 21, 2018 Share Posted January 21, 2018 I think there are like 1400 random effects from food, good luck. oh yeah lets do this. Dont you know a few? Mind submitting them? https://titsrp.com/showthread.php?tid=7050 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/7417-the-bear-gangs-cooking-guidecookbook/#findComment-51543 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Moist Chicken Posted January 21, 2018 Author Share Posted January 21, 2018 I think there are like 1400 random effects from food, good luck. oh yeah lets do this. Dont you know a few? Mind submitting them? https://titsrp.com/showthread.php?tid=7050 there's still many more though lol Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/7417-the-bear-gangs-cooking-guidecookbook/#findComment-51544 Share on other sites More sharing options...
yeeto Posted February 16, 2018 Share Posted February 16, 2018 I know the recipe for god mode and max health. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/7417-the-bear-gangs-cooking-guidecookbook/#findComment-53265 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Moist Chicken Posted February 16, 2018 Author Share Posted February 16, 2018 I know the recipe for god mode and max health. suggest it Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/7417-the-bear-gangs-cooking-guidecookbook/#findComment-53266 Share on other sites More sharing options...
yeeto Posted February 17, 2018 Share Posted February 17, 2018 Figure it out. I talked to sugar about how cooking works. I'll just let you know that all effects do stack and different sound effects do different things. It's not just a sound effect. It took a while for me to test it and figure out what they all do. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/7417-the-bear-gangs-cooking-guidecookbook/#findComment-53361 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Kalysta Posted February 17, 2018 Share Posted February 17, 2018 [video=youtube] Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/7417-the-bear-gangs-cooking-guidecookbook/#findComment-53366 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Guest Posted February 17, 2018 Share Posted February 17, 2018 [video=youtube] shitty meme.begone thot Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/7417-the-bear-gangs-cooking-guidecookbook/#findComment-53368 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts