Koo Posted January 3, 2018 Share Posted January 3, 2018 Koo Koo STEAM_0:1:1393753 I got banned from the anti cheat engineering. I don't know what this is. I Should be unbanned because I did not cheat and I don't know why I was banned. I got banned from the console. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/7241-my-perma-ban/ Share on other sites More sharing options...
1-800-Suicide Posted January 3, 2018 Share Posted January 3, 2018 New anticheat Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/7241-my-perma-ban/#findComment-50071 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Mr. Peanut Butter Posted January 3, 2018 Share Posted January 3, 2018 Closed for Sugar's response. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/7241-my-perma-ban/#findComment-50073 Share on other sites More sharing options...
TitsRP Posted January 3, 2018 Share Posted January 3, 2018 Reason why you were banned can happen if you lag really bad when you're loading into the game. I unbanned you 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/7241-my-perma-ban/#findComment-50074 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts