Dildozer Posted December 24, 2017 Share Posted December 24, 2017 I see that a lot of the ban appeals are people who didn't know/didn't look at the rules. I've come up with a simple solution to this. +1 to make pornhub the motd. This will make the players look over the rules a lot more often. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/7087-new-rules/ Share on other sites More sharing options...
Booper Scooper Posted December 24, 2017 Share Posted December 24, 2017 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/7087-new-rules/#findComment-48731 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Walter the Assaulter Posted December 24, 2017 Share Posted December 24, 2017 You're still shitposting, Booper? Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/7087-new-rules/#findComment-48734 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Booper Scooper Posted December 24, 2017 Share Posted December 24, 2017 You're still shitposting, Booper? No, no. I'm informing the user that the thread he posted is a shitpost. So, I do not shitpost. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/7087-new-rules/#findComment-48735 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Walter the Assaulter Posted December 24, 2017 Share Posted December 24, 2017 You're still shitposting, Booper? No, no. I'm informing the user that the thread he posted is a shitpost. So, I do not shitpost. Shitpost thread? Shitpost thread. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/7087-new-rules/#findComment-48738 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts