Money Pot exploit

Rubik

I want to add that this can be done for all npcs that drop money not just the money launderer (e.g the drug buyer)

but its not because that's not profitable

xggkeel.png

I find it interesting that Piklas had the same opinions on the topic before he saw this as an excuse to do it himself and make all the mula.

also I request the OP change priority to high, since about 20 people did this yesterday alone

We have a current situation on the server where a moneypot has been placed on the npc and the user who placed it has either disconnected and/or altered the moneypot to where staff are unable to touch it, move it, remove it, or even identify it with adminstick. It is mostly invisible but still noticeably visible at certain angles, does not have a name attached to it. At some angles you can see your physgun laser stop on it, and if you gravgun money around the area you can hear the moneypot take it. The Hacker class can see the entity with their hackphone but CAN NOT HACK IT. All of this together renders the launder npc and bank heister job completely useless until the server is reset. Priority is now VERY HIGH.