Chickenkeeper Posted December 23, 2017 Author Share Posted December 23, 2017 Alright people fanfic is done I need all below to say I if they want me to dm it to them and their discord name Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/7073-kalysta/page/2/#findComment-48655 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Kalysta Posted December 23, 2017 Share Posted December 23, 2017 die Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/7073-kalysta/page/2/#findComment-48656 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Panduh Posted December 23, 2017 Share Posted December 23, 2017 DM it m8! My discord is Panduh#3372 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/7073-kalysta/page/2/#findComment-48658 Share on other sites More sharing options...
The Herbalist Posted December 23, 2017 Share Posted December 23, 2017 If it's fan fics you want HMU I can actually write Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/7073-kalysta/page/2/#findComment-48659 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Chickenkeeper Posted December 23, 2017 Author Share Posted December 23, 2017 Herb you cunt I'm a god at fanfics this one was a bit off as I've been up for 2 days with no sleep but its good Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/7073-kalysta/page/2/#findComment-48663 Share on other sites More sharing options...
The Herbalist Posted December 23, 2017 Share Posted December 23, 2017 Herb you cunt I'm a god at fanfics this one was a bit off as I've been up for 2 days with no sleep but its good I expect a link Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/7073-kalysta/page/2/#findComment-48664 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts