milk- Posted October 24, 2015 Share Posted October 24, 2015 Today is the day I resign from moderator, I still like this server but a lot has changed not that good of staff and a lot of my old friends do not even join anymore, Good luck to all the future mods and do your job. Peace! Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/699-goodbye-milk/ Share on other sites More sharing options...
breezy Posted October 24, 2015 Share Posted October 24, 2015 fuck you pussy Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/699-goodbye-milk/#findComment-3350 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Ospevon Posted October 24, 2015 Share Posted October 24, 2015 baii milk. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/699-goodbye-milk/#findComment-3351 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Blacnova Posted October 24, 2015 Share Posted October 24, 2015 I'll miss you and I will inform WASTINTIMEYO. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/699-goodbye-milk/#findComment-3352 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Zainsameer Posted October 24, 2015 Share Posted October 24, 2015 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/699-goodbye-milk/#findComment-3353 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Wetar Posted October 24, 2015 Share Posted October 24, 2015 R.I.P Milky boo Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/699-goodbye-milk/#findComment-3354 Share on other sites More sharing options...
ChucklesTheTrafficCone Posted October 26, 2015 Share Posted October 26, 2015 Right there with ya man! Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/699-goodbye-milk/#findComment-3406 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Sirlepepe Posted October 27, 2015 Share Posted October 27, 2015 Milk: Fuck this shit im out! Sirlepepe : Too Shay but my real fucking bae is Chick-FO-LAY Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/699-goodbye-milk/#findComment-3430 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Ospevon Posted October 31, 2015 Share Posted October 31, 2015 Today is the day I resign from moderator, I still like this server but a lot has changed not that good of staff and a lot of my old friends do not even join anymore, Good luck to all the future mods and do your job. Peace! the more im starting to realise this, im close to quitting myself, i get on there are mingers i get on there are mods that only help certain people. heck i even get on and a staff breaks a rule and says its ok, but i guess that is how the staff is right now im on the verge of taking a break until i know its fixed or atleast better. i mean its not like i can do much to change it, yeah i can report people but most people i report have the mod on there side therefore the mod only verbally warns them or justs ignores my side of the story and ends the sit. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/699-goodbye-milk/#findComment-3516 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now