Goodbye Milk!

milk-

Today is the day I resign from moderator, I still like this server but a lot has changed not that good of staff and a lot of my old friends do not even join anymore, Good luck to all the future mods and do your job. Peace!

Today is the day I resign from moderator, I still like this server but a lot has changed not that good of staff and a lot of my old friends do not even join anymore, Good luck to all the future mods and do your job. Peace!

the more im starting to realise this, im close to quitting myself, i get on there are mingers i get on there are mods that only help certain people. heck i even get on and a staff breaks a rule and says its ok, but i guess that is how the staff is right now im on the verge of taking a break until i know its fixed or atleast better. i mean its not like i can do much to change it, yeah i can report people but most people i report have the mod on there side therefore the mod only verbally warns them or justs ignores my side of the story and ends the sit.