Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Even though I have left, I'll always welcome back a person like you. Welcome back Steve. Going to miss you, though.

 

Why did you leave? You are an awesome person, gonna miss you

 

I left due to IRL things. Personal/questionable things.

 

If I were to come back, I'd expect it to be in late 2018/early 2019.

 

#FreeBooper 

 

 

Locked up for possession of adult porn. 

 

 

Hahaha wtf

 

:monkaS:

 

A real ::monkaS: moment 

Link to comment
https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/6935-im-back/page/2/#findComment-47532
Share on other sites

Even though I have left, I'll always welcome back a person like you. Welcome back Steve. Going to miss you, though.

 

Why did you leave? You are an awesome person, gonna miss you

 

I left due to IRL things. Personal/questionable things.

 

If I were to come back, I'd expect it to be in late 2018/early 2019

Wow Ill miss you


Welcome back Mr. Seth Rogen!

 

hecko

Link to comment
https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/6935-im-back/page/2/#findComment-47533
Share on other sites

 

Why did you leave? You are an awesome person, gonna miss you

 

I left due to IRL things. Personal/questionable things.

 

If I were to come back, I'd expect it to be in late 2018/early 2019.

 

#FreeBooper 

 

 

Locked up for possession of adult porn. 

 

 

Hahaha wtf

 

:monkaS:

 

A real ::monkaS: moment 

 

:monkaS: I took your font. Thank you  :FrankerZ:

Link to comment
https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/6935-im-back/page/2/#findComment-47534
Share on other sites

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...