Panduh Posted February 18, 2018 Author Share Posted February 18, 2018 Ehh, I will update this completle somtime tomorrow. I guess I got a bit lazy cuz of the new staff list came out I'll do it if you need me to. Nah, I got it. If anything you can give me some names of t-mods since I kinda forgot some. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/6903-official-titsrp-staff-team/page/6/#findComment-53386 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Drakos Posted March 9, 2018 Share Posted March 9, 2018 Its been a while since this has been updated buddy so uh....... yeah...... update or just.... what now? Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/6903-official-titsrp-staff-team/page/6/#findComment-54874 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Maverick Posted March 9, 2018 Share Posted March 9, 2018 New staff I can think of that aren't on the list. LordXior Cold Testicle Its Ya Boi Green North Bear Kerchoo Squanch All tmods ^^^ Tmods that got promoted. Speedy Rebel Kryptonite Bear Muffin Wrath Keith Weeb Removed staff: Stephanie Jev Carolina Reaper Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/6903-official-titsrp-staff-team/page/6/#findComment-54879 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Panduh Posted March 9, 2018 Author Share Posted March 9, 2018 I will update it rn. I already had a list of names but thanks anyways! Its updated with promotions/demotions/new t-mods Would anyone want it to be listed from Active to Kinda Active to Inactive? It would be listed like that without going through the Admin/Mod/T-Mod boundaries. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/6903-official-titsrp-staff-team/page/6/#findComment-54884 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Grape Posted March 13, 2018 Share Posted March 13, 2018 *Updated* Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/6903-official-titsrp-staff-team/page/6/#findComment-55322 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Azria Posted March 13, 2018 Share Posted March 13, 2018 *Kinda Active* Im on everyday. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/6903-official-titsrp-staff-team/page/6/#findComment-55328 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Booper Scooper Posted April 2, 2018 Share Posted April 2, 2018 This list will be edited to a brand newer looking one tonight with a better format. Changes that will be made Added a new staff rank category: Senior ModeratorAdded a better formatRemoved all inactive staff + Dindu from admin section due to him resigning. He will be missed until he comes backFixed any template bugsPending: Discord contact (It'll be a bitch to add in but I know a lot of these people's discords so it shouldn't be too hard to add) To those of you saying: There is already a staff list. This is for contact on forums / easier for forum reports on staff. That's what we wanted. It's mainly for quick links.. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/6903-official-titsrp-staff-team/page/6/#findComment-57412 Share on other sites More sharing options...
YoooooABear Posted April 2, 2018 Share Posted April 2, 2018 This list will be edited to a brand newer looking one tonight with a better format. Changes that will be made Added a new staff rank category: Senior ModeratorAdded a better formatRemoved all inactive staff + Dindu from admin section due to him resigning. He will be missed until he comes backFixed any template bugsPending: Discord contact (It'll be a bitch to add in but I know a lot of these people's discords so it shouldn't be too hard to add) To those of you saying: There is already a staff list. This is for contact on forums / easier for forum reports on staff. That's what we wanted. It's mainly for quick links.. I can help make it Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/6903-official-titsrp-staff-team/page/6/#findComment-57423 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Panduh Posted April 2, 2018 Author Share Posted April 2, 2018 This list will be edited to a brand newer looking one tonight with a better format. Changes that will be made Added a new staff rank category: Senior ModeratorAdded a better formatRemoved all inactive staff + Dindu from admin section due to him resigning. He will be missed until he comes backFixed any template bugsPending: Discord contact (It'll be a bitch to add in but I know a lot of these people's discords so it shouldn't be too hard to add) To those of you saying: There is already a staff list. This is for contact on forums / easier for forum reports on staff. That's what we wanted. It's mainly for quick links.. I can help make it No help is needed. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/6903-official-titsrp-staff-team/page/6/#findComment-57429 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Axiom Posted April 2, 2018 Share Posted April 2, 2018 Thanks for adding me onto the list Panduh :) Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/6903-official-titsrp-staff-team/page/6/#findComment-57442 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts