Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • 3 weeks later...

New staff I can think of that aren't on the list.

 

LordXior

 

Cold Testicle

 

Its Ya Boi Green

 

North Bear

 

Kerchoo

 

Squanch

 

All tmods ^^^

 

Tmods that got promoted.

 

Speedy Rebel

Kryptonite

Bear Muffin

Wrath

Keith

Weeb

 

Removed staff:

Stephanie

Jev

Carolina Reaper

I will update it rn. I already had a list of names but thanks anyways!

 

Its updated with promotions/demotions/new t-mods


Would anyone want it to be listed from Active to Kinda Active to Inactive? It would be listed like that without going through the Admin/Mod/T-Mod boundaries.

  • 3 weeks later...

This list will be edited to a brand newer looking one tonight with a better format. 

 

Changes that will be made

 

  • Added a new staff rank category: Senior Moderator
  • Added a better format
  • Removed all inactive staff + Dindu from admin section due to him resigning. He will be missed until he comes back
  • Fixed any template bugs
  • Pending: Discord contact (It'll be a bitch to add in but I know a lot of these people's discords so it shouldn't be too hard to add)

To those of you saying: There is already a staff list.

 

This is for contact on forums / easier for forum reports on staff. That's what we wanted. It's mainly for quick links..

This list will be edited to a brand newer looking one tonight with a better format. 

 

Changes that will be made

 

  • Added a new staff rank category: Senior Moderator
  • Added a better format
  • Removed all inactive staff + Dindu from admin section due to him resigning. He will be missed until he comes back
  • Fixed any template bugs
  • Pending: Discord contact (It'll be a bitch to add in but I know a lot of these people's discords so it shouldn't be too hard to add)

To those of you saying: There is already a staff list.

 

This is for contact on forums / easier for forum reports on staff. That's what we wanted. It's mainly for quick links..

 

I can help make it

This list will be edited to a brand newer looking one tonight with a better format. 

 

Changes that will be made

 

  • Added a new staff rank category: Senior Moderator
  • Added a better format
  • Removed all inactive staff + Dindu from admin section due to him resigning. He will be missed until he comes back
  • Fixed any template bugs
  • Pending: Discord contact (It'll be a bitch to add in but I know a lot of these people's discords so it shouldn't be too hard to add)

To those of you saying: There is already a staff list.

 

This is for contact on forums / easier for forum reports on staff. That's what we wanted. It's mainly for quick links..

 

I can help make it

 

No help is needed.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...