TitsRP Posted October 21, 2015 Share Posted October 21, 2015 I was super curious to know what caused massive FPS drops in the game because I thought switching over to TFA was a good idea. It was, I love the base but unfortunately the base has some issues with FPS. Sugar were is ur proof u fukin bloogy slab I will switch over to a new set of weapons until the issue is resolved. I will make sure nothing will change in your inventories and nothing will be lost. They will be the same exact weapons except not on the TFA base. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/686-inb4-good-fps/ Share on other sites More sharing options...
Crt Posted October 21, 2015 Share Posted October 21, 2015 yo suger can we just have css guns, god Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/686-inb4-good-fps/#findComment-3285 Share on other sites More sharing options...
TitsRP Posted October 21, 2015 Author Share Posted October 21, 2015 suger Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/686-inb4-good-fps/#findComment-3287 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Presiii Posted October 21, 2015 Share Posted October 21, 2015 suger teets for superduperadmin 2k15 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/686-inb4-good-fps/#findComment-3288 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Blacnova Posted October 21, 2015 Share Posted October 21, 2015 suger teets for superduperadmin 2k15 I almost died after reading this. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/686-inb4-good-fps/#findComment-3290 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Blacnova Posted October 21, 2015 Share Posted October 21, 2015 yo suger can we just have css guns, god Also, please no.... God damn message showing up every 2 and a half seconds saying that I don't own CSS, would I like to exit the server... Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/686-inb4-good-fps/#findComment-3299 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Presiii Posted October 21, 2015 Share Posted October 21, 2015 yo suger can we just have css guns, god Also, please no.... God damn message showing up every 2 and a half seconds saying that I don't own CSS, would I like to exit the server... Sugar said it was an error with Buu's Base (I think, it was a while ago). I think he knows how to fix that. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/686-inb4-good-fps/#findComment-3300 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Blacnova Posted October 21, 2015 Share Posted October 21, 2015 yo suger can we just have css guns, god Also, please no.... God damn message showing up every 2 and a half seconds saying that I don't own CSS, would I like to exit the server... Sugar said it was an error with Buu's Base (I think, it was a while ago). I think he knows how to fix that. o Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/686-inb4-good-fps/#findComment-3301 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now