Blacnova Posted October 19, 2015 Share Posted October 19, 2015 i just got home and am now stalking the forums halp XD im addicted halp! STAHP I CANT IT KEEPS SUCKING ME BACK HERE! Maybe if I smash my computer against a wall it will stop, that's a good idea, right? Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/671-terminatorjr1/page/2/#findComment-3223 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Ospevon Posted October 19, 2015 Author Share Posted October 19, 2015 XD im addicted halp! STAHP I CANT IT KEEPS SUCKING ME BACK HERE! Maybe if I smash my computer against a wall it will stop, that's a good idea, right? idk dood, i have already tried that and im still doing it with a broke screen... there is no way we can stahp this Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/671-terminatorjr1/page/2/#findComment-3224 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Blacnova Posted October 19, 2015 Share Posted October 19, 2015 im addicted halp! STAHP I CANT IT KEEPS SUCKING ME BACK HERE! Maybe if I smash my computer against a wall it will stop, that's a good idea, right? idk dood, i have already tried that and im still doing it with a broke screen... there is no way we can stahp this I have an idea, make a mod app, I +1 it you get mod and we permban The COON. Sounds good? Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/671-terminatorjr1/page/2/#findComment-3225 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Zainsameer Posted October 19, 2015 Share Posted October 19, 2015 suck him Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/671-terminatorjr1/page/2/#findComment-3226 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Ospevon Posted October 19, 2015 Author Share Posted October 19, 2015 STAHP I CANT IT KEEPS SUCKING ME BACK HERE! Maybe if I smash my computer against a wall it will stop, that's a good idea, right? idk dood, i have already tried that and im still doing it with a broke screen... there is no way we can stahp this I have an idea, make a mod app, I +1 it you get mod and we permban The COON. Sounds good? idk dood mods cant perma and that would be aboose ;.; i wouldnt get mod anyways Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/671-terminatorjr1/page/2/#findComment-3227 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Blacnova Posted October 19, 2015 Share Posted October 19, 2015 I CANT IT KEEPS SUCKING ME BACK HERE! Maybe if I smash my computer against a wall it will stop, that's a good idea, right? idk dood, i have already tried that and im still doing it with a broke screen... there is no way we can stahp this I have an idea, make a mod app, I +1 it you get mod and we permban The COON. Sounds good? idk dood mods cant perma and that would be aboose ;.; i wouldnt get mod anyways Why not, I think most people would +1, you are not annoying nor break the rules, i got mod with 15 warnings, I think you can do it with like 4... Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/671-terminatorjr1/page/2/#findComment-3229 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Ospevon Posted October 19, 2015 Author Share Posted October 19, 2015 Maybe if I smash my computer against a wall it will stop, that's a good idea, right? idk dood, i have already tried that and im still doing it with a broke screen... there is no way we can stahp this I have an idea, make a mod app, I +1 it you get mod and we permban The COON. Sounds good? idk dood mods cant perma and that would be aboose ;.; i wouldnt get mod anyways Why not, I think most people would +1, you are not annoying nor break the rules, i got mod with 15 warnings, I think you can do it with like 4... i've got 2.. but still i've been denied twice i might go a third time soon.. and alot of people dont know me/havent played with me yet Maybe if I smash my computer against a wall it will stop, that's a good idea, right? idk dood, i have already tried that and im still doing it with a broke screen... there is no way we can stahp this I have an idea, make a mod app, I +1 it you get mod and we permban The COON. Sounds good? idk dood mods cant perma and that would be aboose ;.; i wouldnt get mod anyways Why not, I think most people would +1, you are not annoying nor break the rules, i got mod with 15 warnings, I think you can do it with like 4... i also alot of the time when i apply i break a rule i had no idea about, at that time so im spooked to apply again and accidently break one Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/671-terminatorjr1/page/2/#findComment-3231 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Blacnova Posted October 19, 2015 Share Posted October 19, 2015 idk dood, i have already tried that and im still doing it with a broke screen... there is no way we can stahp this I have an idea, make a mod app, I +1 it you get mod and we permban The COON. Sounds good? idk dood mods cant perma and that would be aboose ;.; i wouldnt get mod anyways Why not, I think most people would +1, you are not annoying nor break the rules, i got mod with 15 warnings, I think you can do it with like 4... i've got 2.. but still i've been denied twice i might go a third time soon.. and alot of people dont know me/havent played with me yet idk dood, i have already tried that and im still doing it with a broke screen... there is no way we can stahp this I have an idea, make a mod app, I +1 it you get mod and we permban The COON. Sounds good? idk dood mods cant perma and that would be aboose ;.; i wouldnt get mod anyways Why not, I think most people would +1, you are not annoying nor break the rules, i got mod with 15 warnings, I think you can do it with like 4... i also alot of the time when i apply i break a rule i had no idea about, at that time so im spooked to apply again and accidently break one Your last app was 3 months ago, you have sincerely improved apply again dude. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/671-terminatorjr1/page/2/#findComment-3232 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Ospevon Posted October 19, 2015 Author Share Posted October 19, 2015 I have an idea, make a mod app, I +1 it you get mod and we permban The COON. Sounds good? idk dood mods cant perma and that would be aboose ;.; i wouldnt get mod anyways Why not, I think most people would +1, you are not annoying nor break the rules, i got mod with 15 warnings, I think you can do it with like 4... i've got 2.. but still i've been denied twice i might go a third time soon.. and alot of people dont know me/havent played with me yet I have an idea, make a mod app, I +1 it you get mod and we permban The COON. Sounds good? idk dood mods cant perma and that would be aboose ;.; i wouldnt get mod anyways Why not, I think most people would +1, you are not annoying nor break the rules, i got mod with 15 warnings, I think you can do it with like 4... i also alot of the time when i apply i break a rule i had no idea about, at that time so im spooked to apply again and accidently break one Your last app was 3 months ago, you have sincerely improved apply again dude. there is no way that was 3 months ago, are you sure? i thought it was alot closer! hey add me on steam if you can! Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/671-terminatorjr1/page/2/#findComment-3233 Share on other sites More sharing options...
TitsRP Posted October 19, 2015 Share Posted October 19, 2015 He contacted me yesterday actually asking "How is the server doing". I have no clue where he has been though. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/671-terminatorjr1/page/2/#findComment-3234 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now