Ospevon Posted October 19, 2015 Share Posted October 19, 2015 hey does anyone ever know what happened to TerminatorJr1( http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198145353691/) he hasnt been on in forever :( Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/671-terminatorjr1/ Share on other sites More sharing options...
Blacnova Posted October 19, 2015 Share Posted October 19, 2015 Probably a summer guy. He might be on during Thanksgiving or Christmas break. Half of the staff only play on break such as Bounce. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/671-terminatorjr1/#findComment-3214 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Ospevon Posted October 19, 2015 Author Share Posted October 19, 2015 Probably a summer guy. He might be on during Thanksgiving or Christmas break. Half of the staff only play on break such as Bounce. ahh , but one question? i post this 2 mins ago what nerd stalks the forums that much? jk love you babe <3 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/671-terminatorjr1/#findComment-3215 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Blacnova Posted October 19, 2015 Share Posted October 19, 2015 Lol I can't stop going on the forums even when I'm doing HW, help. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/671-terminatorjr1/#findComment-3216 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Ospevon Posted October 19, 2015 Author Share Posted October 19, 2015 Lol I can't stop going on the forums even when I'm doing HW, help. i just got home and am now stalking the forums halp Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/671-terminatorjr1/#findComment-3217 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Blacnova Posted October 19, 2015 Share Posted October 19, 2015 Lol I can't stop going on the forums even when I'm doing HW, help. i just got home and am now stalking the forums halp XD Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/671-terminatorjr1/#findComment-3218 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Ospevon Posted October 19, 2015 Author Share Posted October 19, 2015 Lol I can't stop going on the forums even when I'm doing HW, help. i just got home and am now stalking the forums halp XD im addicted halp! Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/671-terminatorjr1/#findComment-3219 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Blacnova Posted October 19, 2015 Share Posted October 19, 2015 Lol I can't stop going on the forums even when I'm doing HW, help. i just got home and am now stalking the forums halp XD im addicted halp! STAHP Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/671-terminatorjr1/#findComment-3220 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Zainsameer Posted October 19, 2015 Share Posted October 19, 2015 im sexy and i know it Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/671-terminatorjr1/#findComment-3221 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Ospevon Posted October 19, 2015 Author Share Posted October 19, 2015 Lol I can't stop going on the forums even when I'm doing HW, help. i just got home and am now stalking the forums halp XD im addicted halp! STAHP I CANT IT KEEPS SUCKING ME BACK HERE! Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/671-terminatorjr1/#findComment-3222 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now