TerminatorJr1

Ospevon

XD

im addicted halp!

STAHP

I CANT IT KEEPS SUCKING ME BACK HERE!

Maybe if I smash my computer against a wall it will stop, that's a good idea, right?

idk dood, i have already tried that and im still doing it with a broke screen... there is no way we can stahp this

im addicted halp!

STAHP

Maybe if I smash my computer against a wall it will stop, that's a good idea, right?

idk dood, i have already tried that and im still doing it with a broke screen... there is no way we can stahp this

I have an idea, make a mod app, I +1 it you get mod and we permban The COON. Sounds good?

STAHP

I have an idea, make a mod app, I +1 it you get mod and we permban The COON. Sounds good?

idk dood mods cant perma and that would be aboose ;.; i wouldnt get mod anyways

Why not, I think most people would +1, you are not annoying nor break the rules, i got mod with 15 warnings, I think you can do it with like 4...

Why not, I think most people would +1, you are not annoying nor break the rules, i got mod with 15 warnings, I think you can do it with like 4...

i've got 2.. but still i've been denied twice i might go a third time soon.. and alot of people dont know me/havent played with me yet

i also alot of the time when i apply i break a rule i had no idea about, at that time so im spooked to apply again and accidently break one

i've got 2..  but still i've been denied twice i might go a third time soon.. and alot of people dont know me/havent played with me yet

i also alot of the time when i apply i break a rule i had no idea about, at that time so im spooked to apply again and accidently break one

Your last app was 3 months ago, you have sincerely improved apply again dude.

i've got 2..  but still i've been denied twice i might go a third time soon.. and alot of people dont know me/havent played with me yet

Your last app was 3 months ago, you have sincerely improved apply again dude.

there is no way that was 3 months ago, are you sure? i thought it was alot closer! hey add me on steam if you can!