Sirlepepe Posted October 16, 2015 Share Posted October 16, 2015 Your Steam Name:Sirlepepe Your ingame name:Sirlepepe Your Steam Profile/SteamID: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198076525800 Who are you reporting? (Their name and profile): MUG1010 / http://steamcommunity.com/id/illuminati360720 Reasons why you are reporting: He ran up to me while i was typing a textscreen and someone said "hey why is there like a bomb strapped to your ba"- BOOM! I dead (The guy who said that was talking about the SWAT Playermodel<<<) Evidence: Youtube video (I so happen to be recording :D ) https://youtu.be/W3jQjlWRjPE You think one rdm might be stupid to report on forums but I REALLY HATE THIS GUY (and sugar can you use that sexy judge guy that you put on a report :# thx) MUG10101 NOT BUG10101 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/659-report-on-bug1010/ Share on other sites More sharing options...
Blacnova Posted October 17, 2015 Share Posted October 17, 2015 Video is private dude. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/659-report-on-bug1010/#findComment-3142 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Logikzo Posted October 17, 2015 Share Posted October 17, 2015 Video is private dude. yea it is.... xD Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/659-report-on-bug1010/#findComment-3144 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Sirlepepe Posted October 17, 2015 Author Share Posted October 17, 2015 fixed now Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/659-report-on-bug1010/#findComment-3145 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Logikzo Posted October 17, 2015 Share Posted October 17, 2015 So it seems that MUG10101 screamed "omg kick him out" *killed you* "its okay guys I got him, I got him". What he said didn't really make sense. Anyway from what I can see he did RDM you because you were just outside trying to make a text screen... Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/659-report-on-bug1010/#findComment-3146 Share on other sites More sharing options...
TitsRP Posted October 17, 2015 Share Posted October 17, 2015 User will be banned for 3 days. Case Valid Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/659-report-on-bug1010/#findComment-3165 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Sirlepepe Posted October 17, 2015 Author Share Posted October 17, 2015 User will be banned for 3 days. Case Valid SO SEXY!!!! User will be banned for 3 days. Case Valid i TRIED Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/659-report-on-bug1010/#findComment-3170 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts