What the hell?

The Doctor

I just got banned for reason "You said you would come back on your alt..." 4320 minutes, it was my first time on the server and I Was just sitting at spawn then got banned? What the heck is this crap so unprofessional you banned me because you assumed I was just some other kid? Really? My Steam ID is 0:1:86265458 Why dont you take a few seconds to look at my games DOES THIS LOOK LIKE SOMEONES ALT ACCCOUNT. 

Listen here, kiddo. You thought it would be a god-damned good idea if you tried to make a fucking **SMURF** on MY server and trick my babies. You think I'm gonna let that shit fucking fly? You're fucking done, kid. I will ban your ass and any of your other shitty money wasting ALTS you could ever possibly make. It's over, kiddo. Don't try this shit again.

I'd just like to interject for a moment. What you’re referring to as Linux, is in fact, GNU/Linux, or as I’ve recently taken to calling it, GNU plus Linux. Linux is not an operating system unto itself, but rather another free component of a fully functioning GNU system made useful by the GNU corelibs, sheck utilities and vital system components comprising a full OS as defined by POSIX.

Glad to hear that you were unbanned.

Do you know who banned you by any chance? If not, I'll just look into the logs whenever I can get a hold of Nazi.

Moderators shouldn't be banning players based on assumptions rather than concrete proof. Even if you had low hours on your profile, there is no proof.  Super/Head Admins can see IPs and see if you are a smurf or not, then that'd be proof.

Really disappointed that a moderator would do that. I can already guess who it is since moderators are not supposed to unban other people unless they banned them to begin with. I can smell a demotion incoming for someone getting trigger happy with ban powers and not actually checking or getting any proof.

Am I really the only one who has noticed that his profile pic is a smurf, that might mean it really is a smurf...

That's speculation, not any meaningful concrete evidence to use against him. Innocent until proven guilty, you dumb bitch.

There is no evidence/proof against this player other than going through hoops to get whoever the other guy was banned's IP and this guy's IP. If they're different, they're different people.