Jump to content

Meno-

Member

 Content Type 

Profiles

Forums

DarkRP Server Rules

Forum Rules & Guidelines

DarkRP Server Rules (Compat Test)

rules-compact-manual

Everything posted by Meno-

  1. I'd just like to interject for a moment. What you’re referring to as Linux, is in fact, GNU/Linux, or as I’ve recently taken to calling it, GNU plus Linux. Linux is not an operating system unto itself, but rather another free component of a fully functioning GNU system made useful by the GNU corelibs, sheck utilities and vital system components comprising a full OS as defined by POSIX.
  2. Listen here, kiddo. You thought it would be a god-damned good idea if you tried to make a fucking **SMURF** on MY server and trick my babies. You think I'm gonna let that shit fucking fly? You're fucking done, kid. I will ban your ass and any of your other shitty money wasting ALTS you could ever possibly make. It's over, kiddo. Don't try this shit again.
×
×
  • Create New...