Moderator Discussion

yeeto

Snip

To be fair, most mod apps, if good enough, are accepted within a week. I know mine was and I’m sure most of the current mods were too.

But being as Theres only two truly active admins and sugr doesn’t want to promote another active one, it’s takes awhile.

That's fair enough, can't expect 2 people to constantly sift through mod apps all day, and then promote/etc

Snip

To be fair, most mod apps, if good enough, are accepted within a week. I know mine was and I’m sure most of the current mods were too.

But being as Theres only two truly active admins and sugr doesn’t want to promote another active one, it’s takes awhile.

That's fair enough, can't expect 2 people to constantly sift through mod apps all day, and then promote/etc

Well there is 11 people able to promote /demote people

Owner:Sugar

Head Admins: Gazooks, Erston, Neko

Admins: Fantasma, Dindu, Piixel, Sway, Blacnova, Prodigy, Cullen

As of now, only Dindu and piixel are steadily active with erston and Neko making appearances rarely. While gazooks is active on discord.

Well there is 11 people able to promote /demote people

Owner:Sugar

Head Admins: Gazooks, Erston, Neko

Admins: Fantasma, Dindu, Piixel, Sway, Blacnova, Prodigy, Cullen

As of now, only Dindu and piixel are steadily active with erston and Neko making appearances rarely. While gazooks is active on discord.

Ah right. It seems like people are very inactive in general. I can see why it takes a decent bit of time now, so I applaud those who are active and taking the job on.

I agree that a lot of staff members do get "lazy" from time to time when it comes to taking sits. Then again I dont expect any of them to constantly be working on a server they came to have fun on as well. It'd be one thing if staff members were being paid or given some other kind of benefit. We are here simply to try and make everyones experience a little bit better. 

However, i understand your frustration. I applied for staff for the same reason you made this post. I appreciate the time and effort you put into this and they recent activity you have had on the forums. If you were to feel inclined to apply for staff, i would most likely give you postive feedback. (assuming the work put into the app mirrors the same as these posts)

Thanks again

This has been an issue and always will be. I realized that when i literally recorded about all of our staff sit idle while sit by sit flew by and yelled at them it just does nothing, i brought it up with those who matter and nothin happens, doesn’t matter who you have as staff i think it’ll always be an issue but it is enough to keep it alive