That one Furry

Why do you want a dick?

I wanna throw a pineapple at you (This is a joke)

I don't know. I never want one so I'm good!

dont hurt me! im not trying to be mean!

Because of pregnancy and bleeding once a month is no fun, same with having tits and the back pain that comes with them.

Why do you want a dick?

Because of pregnancy and bleeding once a month is no fun, same with having tits and the back pain that comes with them.

Well, even if you get a dick on your body, you'll still be bleeding I believe. So, that isn't something that can fix it. Also, tits only hurt if they're very big or something I think. Other than that, it's not that painful being a female.

It will be funny as fuck though if you just walk around and say "I got a bigger dick than all of the men in this server".

• Like 1

Why do you want a dick?

I'm kind of curious about this , is it because of physical aspects that you want to be a male or personality aspects ? 

Why do you want a dick?

I'm kind of curious about this , is it because of physical aspects that you want to be a male or personality aspects ? 

To answer this, I say physically. I'm a very Tomboyish person as it is, so acting "like one of the guys" won't be too hard for me.

Why do you want a dick?

Well, even if you get a dick on your body, you'll still be bleeding I believe. So, that isn't something that can fix it. Also, tits only hurt if they're very big or something I think. Other than that, it's not that painful being a female.

It will be funny as fuck though if you just walk around and say "I got a bigger dick than all of the men in this server".

Allow me to rephrase. I won't have my period if I don't have a womb. If that is gone, and instead of a vagina I have a penis, one that I could tell people to suck on when I'm mad or simply to fuck my boyfriend with, then I will be happy. Plus, yes big tits suck. people may love them, but i hate them. I'm not Tsunade from Naruto big, but I'm relatively big since I'm chubby/fat