Sirlepepe Posted October 11, 2015 Share Posted October 11, 2015 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=stkqjdWSVTE&feature=youtu.be SUGAR TITS PART 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/635-titsrp-documentary-4/ Share on other sites More sharing options...
Blacnova Posted October 12, 2015 Share Posted October 12, 2015 Oh crap I just realized I was incriminated in this video ;P Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/635-titsrp-documentary-4/#findComment-3048 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Logikzo Posted October 12, 2015 Share Posted October 12, 2015 I have a question for ya, what recording client do you use? Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/635-titsrp-documentary-4/#findComment-3049 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Blacnova Posted October 12, 2015 Share Posted October 12, 2015 I think he's using dxtory. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/635-titsrp-documentary-4/#findComment-3054 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Sirlepepe Posted October 13, 2015 Author Share Posted October 13, 2015 LoiLO Game Recorder Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/635-titsrp-documentary-4/#findComment-3071 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Presiii Posted October 14, 2015 Share Posted October 14, 2015 Where's my interview? Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/635-titsrp-documentary-4/#findComment-3109 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Uladity Posted October 15, 2015 Share Posted October 15, 2015 Brah if you have an envidia graphics card use gforce experiance... ::Pts too good for you thoe Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/635-titsrp-documentary-4/#findComment-3113 Share on other sites More sharing options...
MrDarkness23 Posted October 20, 2015 Share Posted October 20, 2015 Brah if you have an envidia graphics card use gforce experiance... ::Pts too good for you thoe You have a point. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/635-titsrp-documentary-4/#findComment-3262 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts