Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Okay, if it isn't your CC, then why would you even try to sell it in the first place? You know that Sugar would've brought it back. Even if you did sell it for a week and Race got it back before the week ended and removed the guy, I believe that could still be counted as scamming a CC I believe.

REFUNDED:

 

 

Because I have recently reowned the CC I have given the one who gave blake money also he said he thinks he gave him 1mil so i gave him it. So there for it should be good now. as for he got his money.

This is RaceOpone btw just pointing that out.

 

Everything is now sorted out. And sugar could always check logs as well.

Well shit... I thought I knew the rules of the server. Feels bad man  :reckF:  :reckGL: Anyways if needed or wanted you can check chat logs from awhile ago if you guys really care enough or need more evidence or w/e.

 

Scamming for ingame items is allowed as that is with fake money, but scamming for custom classes and cc weapons is not allowed as people paid real money for that.


Also, user has been refunded.

 

Accepted

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...