I'm Confused

DasCJ

So I've been tmod for like 3-2 weeks now and i've really only taken sits. I don't know why but when I got on the server at like 3:30am I wasn't staff. I checked to see if anyone reported me and i didn't find anything. If anyone wanna help me out just reply to this thread. pls. My in-game name is CeeJay btw.

So I got screenshots from a tmod that showed that someone had removed a permaprop in spawn and built inside the area with printers which cannot be destroyed since it's spawn and I sent that over to neko since he was online and let him deal with it. Neko linked you to the pictures somehow and asked if you were a tmod, I said yes and I guess you got unmodded. 

Sorry for the bad explanation i just gave the pictures to neko and he did the slueth work so let's see if he responds

So I got screenshots from a tmod that showed that someone had removed a permaprop in spawn and built inside the area with printers which cannot be destroyed since it's spawn and I sent that over to neko since he was online and let him deal with it. Neko linked you to the pictures somehow and asked if you were a tmod, I said yes and I guess you got unmodded. 

Sorry for the bad explanation i just gave the pictures to neko and he did the slueth work so let's see if he responds

You can ask Wavy or Booper Scooper. The Prop in spawn was removed before I was on that night. I build in those areas but i never spawned printers or anything that could benefit me. I just made sit areas that looked nice. Also I feel like if I get demoted I get alerted so I can say my side. I got demoted because I didn't say my side. I still want to be staff but I just want people to know.