A Poem for pepe Called PEPE

Sirlepepe

A Poem for pepe Called PEPE

Mod applications are a risk your booty may be slapped by sugar tits!

I have a applyed 4x 3 a fail 1 a win! But then the FUCKING FAMILY ATTACK ONE PERSON MASTER OF ELEMENTS CAN STOP THEM! AND THEN HE VANISHED! WE FOUND A NEW AVATAR A BOY NAMED FUCKBOY!  He said fuck summer! He made summer go now We have all the time! Pepe for mod 2016

if sugar says accepted to THIS forum im gonna send a picture of my feces

Then you might not know about the Gnome People of the Inner Mantle! They feed off of Hydrogen Peroxide and are causing the eventual collapse of the mantle. Don't believe me? You may see them in gardens standing, waiting to alert their comrades down the surface when it is time to attack and take over. Did you know Letsie III, King of Lesotho, is in secret contact with them? Please, sir, do your research before you label me.

Then you might not know about the Gnome People of the Inner Mantle! They feed off of Hydrogen Peroxide and are causing the eventual collapse of the mantle. Don't believe me? You may see them in gardens standing, waiting to alert their comrades down the surface when it is time to attack and take over. Did you know Letsie III, King of Lesotho, is in secret contact with them? Please, sir, do your research before you label me.

We know all about you and Letsie, and let me just say right now, we are THIS close to finding the third generation of Atlantis, The Poop Smellers, and when we find those bastards, we're coming for you, and ALL of your little gnome babies...