STAY VIGILANT

Blacnova

A great man once told me that sugar is hitler, hitler is great, therefore sugar is great. Another great man once told me, praise Sugar and all will be better, so let's all hold hands and rejoice until the server comes back up, we believe in you sugar :)

The server will come back up. I just don't know when. It has been over 24 hours without a response from the server host or any indication at all that their servers are down. I have asked the gmod community if they use our host and I have gotten 0 responses. I have emailed Tyler at his personal email without a response. I am hoping for the best. Worst case scenario, we will have to move to a different host which is really not something I planned. Since I cannot access our data, a lot of things will be lost. Such as inventories and ULX groups. I have backups of the database in case something like this ever did happen and it would be a 2 day rollback. This will kill our player base and it would be very hard to recover if we are forced to move. Wishing for the best.

If this issue is not resolved within the next 24 hours or less, I will get another server up and running. Thanks for your patience.

if the server dosnt recover and you have to make a new one does dis mean we loose everything like are money and inventory or is possible to recover it ?

If in theory, the server NEVER comes back up (on our current host)..yes, all car data and inventories will be lost. I think that is the only data that will be lost. There is nothing I can do to prevent this.

We have been avenged, our lord and savior saved us from the nothing we had become, Sugar raised a new server from the ashes, you can connect to the server by going to legacy browser hitting tilde(~) and writing connect 74.91.116.241:27015