Jump to content

Recommended Posts

The server will come back up. I just don't know when. It has been over 24 hours without a response from the server host or any indication at all that their servers are down. I have asked the gmod community if they use our host and I have gotten 0 responses. I have emailed Tyler at his personal email without a response. I am hoping for the best. Worst case scenario, we will have to move to a different host which is really not something I planned. Since I cannot access our data, a lot of things will be lost. Such as inventories and ULX groups. I have backups of the database in case something like this ever did happen and it would be a 2 day rollback. This will kill our player base and it would be very hard to recover if we are forced to move. Wishing for the best.

 

If this issue is not resolved within the next 24 hours or less, I will get another server up and running. Thanks for your patience.

Link to comment
https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/563-stay-vigilant/#findComment-2591
Share on other sites

if the server dosnt recover and you have to make a new one does dis mean we loose everything like are money and inventory or is possible to recover it ?

 

If in theory, the server NEVER comes back up (on our current host)..yes, all car data and inventories will be lost. I think that is the only data that will be lost. There is nothing I can do to prevent this.

Link to comment
https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/563-stay-vigilant/#findComment-2595
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...