Today's farming session went well.

Jev

g6zo92This is honestly the most printers i have ever seen

Gotta love those graphics settings. 13 processors would make so much more money than those printers. I got 28 blowtorches just from those processors.

Yo :B: we also had 14 processors untill a silly trap blew everything up :/ that's how much better we are than your dumbass, we don't care if our money makers get blown up and we don't show off that we're better than you untill you think you're cool :^)

Ya yeet mah :B: w3 flowin in moneyz 4 real dog

Gotta love those graphics settings. 13 processors would make so much more money than those printers. I got 28 blowtorches just from those processors.

Yo :B: we also had 14 processors untill a silly trap blew everything up :/ that's how much better we are than your dumbass, we don't care if our money makers get blown up and we don't show off that we're better than you untill you think you're cool :^)

T R I G G R E D

LMAO

holy shit if you're not salty

Plus can we mention how you spelled "Until" Wrong 2 times.

T R I G G R E D

LMAO

How about we all just fuck off and be nice to each other :)

(I'm not targeting anyone I quoted, I just saw people being meanieheads)

T R I G G R E D

LMAO

not triggered, just showing you guys didn't have shit for a farm and you probably never will

T R I G G R E D

LMAO

not triggered, just showing you guys didn't have shit for a farm and you probably never will

Next person to make a reply insulting the other will be warned, I don't care who started it, stop taking a thread about basing and turning it into drama, how toxic of a person do you have to be, to be able to do that? I will also close this thread if you guys don't knock it off.

T R I G G E R E D ?

T R I G G E R E D ?

Regardless of whatever drama is going on you both have gotten quite alot at once, no need to fight over who's better! acquiring this many is definitely an accomplishment and wanting to share it between friends is only human.

T R I G G E R E D ?

Regardless of whatever drama is going on you both have gotten quite alot at once, no need to fight over who's better! acquiring this many is definitely an accomplishment and wanting to share it between friends is only human.

Nibba stfu. They're humans, they argue!