ATTENTION

Not Steve

Yeah , how the server acted and what happened yesterday from witnesses  someone got banned on 4 different account for accesing admin commands and someone commented  "UnrealSkybox owns the server" How the server acts is more like someone is controlling it . They played meme songs in the background and stripped people from weapons . I do think it's a hacker .

addons/ulib-master/lua/ulib/shared/hook.lua:110

here is a "hint" i guess

Hook.lua:110 is the calling for the lua code of NPC. 

Good try though lmao.

I did see someone fucking with the server though

I managed to get in contact with him and figured out how/who he was. Most we can do is hope he's moved on. That hook.lua M0RD was talking about is what he saw in his console.

Well the guy that did the "backdoor" knew that Sugar is the owner of TitsRP, he might be a long time playing and waited the "right moment" (when Sugar is AFK) to mess up his server

Well the guy that did the "backdoor" knew that Sugar is the owner of TitsRP, he might be a long time playing and waited the "right moment" (when Sugar is AFK) to mess up his server

I can almost guarantee you this is not the case. He has not even an hour played on the server played on any of the accounts.