Idea for mods

Lucio

I'm willing to do a MOD application if I get more -rep then sugar +rep , I could take sits all night long .

I + 1 this, amazing guy in general. Don't know him, deserves a Nobel peace prize and a blowjob from sugar himself.

Who does this lmao

Im up late and usually doing sits all night, and so are the other staff who are on. Its just usually really rough that late so we can't do 5 sits at a time man

We do the best we can

If youre busy with sits, thats fine. But ive been seeing ALOT of rping staff when there are only 2 mods on

this sentence is illogical at best

Who does this lmao

Im up late and usually doing sits all night, and so are the other staff who are on. Its just usually really rough that late so we can't do 5 sits at a time man

We do the best we can

If youre busy with sits, thats fine. But ive been seeing ALOT of rping staff when there are only 2 mods on

this sentence is illogical at best

What part did you not understand?

similar things have been suggested several times and the answer is always the same. Mods are not superhuman and they initially joined the server to play on it. As dindu says mods do their best to take sits and help out but as players we must remember that if mods get brunt out from i.e. Taking too many sits we won't even have mods online sometimes let alone 2.

I believe mods already have alerts if they havent taken a sit in a while and if a specific mod barely takes sits at all you are free to report them on the server

With that out of the way here are some things that can help if getting a sit is hard

• Post a report on the forums with adequite evidence
  • Start a kick/ban vote (this requires a pretty big offense as the server vote on it)
  • Send your sit again after a while. Mods can be back from a break or done with sits

A tip is that during the time while waiting for your sits you can gather and organize evidence like your logs, motd quotes and video recordings if you have it to make the sit faster thus helping more people get sits and reducing work for the mod to dig up.

Note: not to send sits wildly like if you got killed make sure to ask the person why you got killed BEFORE you send the sit. This clears up clutter for mods who take sits and expedites the timme spenat in a sit

similar things have been suggested several times and the answer is always the same. Mods are not superhuman and they initially joined the server to play on it. As dindu says mods do their best to take sits and help out but as players we must remember that if mods get brunt out from i.e. Taking too many sits we won't even have mods online sometimes let alone 2.

I believe mods already have alerts if they havent taken a sit in a while and if a specific mod barely takes sits at all you are free to report them on the server

With that out of the way here are some things that can help if getting a sit is hard

• Start a kick/ban vote (this requires a pretty big offense as the server vote on it)
  • Send your sit again after a while. Mods can be back from a break or done with sits

A tip is that during the time while waiting for your sits you can gather and organize evidence like your logs, motd quotes and video recordings if you have it to make the sit faster thus helping more people get sits and reducing work for the mod to dig up.

Note: not to send sits wildly like if you got killed make sure to ask the person why you got killed BEFORE you send the sit. This clears up clutter for mods who take sits and expedites the timme spenat in a sit

To add on Follow sit guidlines, dont spam random letters thats maybe why some of your sits get declined

To add on Follow sit guidlines, dont spam random letters thats maybe why some of your sits get declined

If someone spams random letters, they dont deserve to get their sit taken.

If someone spams random letters, they dont deserve to get their sit taken.

Or maybe they are sending random letters because they are blind, please dont make fun of the blind unless they can hear it.

[attachment=650]