Jump to content

Recommended Posts

lmao what about the crash screen "Our Foums" (Forums)

 

Esto no es un servidor de habla Inglés, así que a veces me mal escrito palabras o slam mi mano en mi teclado tan difícil que mal escrito la palabra por su cuenta. NO ES MI CULPA

 

"This is not an English speaking server, so sometimes I misspelling words or slam my hand on my keyboard so hard that I misspelling the word on its own. IT'S NOT MY FAULT"

Link to comment
https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/5233-no-owner/#findComment-35459
Share on other sites

lmao what about the crash screen "Our Foums" (Forums)

 

Esto no es un servidor de habla Inglés, así que a veces me mal escrito palabras o slam mi mano en mi teclado tan difícil que mal escrito la palabra por su cuenta. NO ES MI CULPA

 

"This is not an English speaking server, so sometimes I misspelling words or slam my hand on my keyboard so hard that I misspelling the word on its own. IT'S NOT MY FAULT"

 

that's a good Juan

Link to comment
https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/5233-no-owner/#findComment-35460
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...