The Brotherhood

f9bd0fc7b0f06d7356c55c8195162645.jpg

Clan symbol is temporary, I just randomly grabbed this because I wanted a fucking eyeball here.

~The Brotherhood~

(Sisters welcome, I guess)

Mission Statement:

To promote the worth and well-being of all TitsRP community members, I hereby found and declare this group, to be commonly known as The Brotherhood. Our mission is to ensure a more fun playing environment for all users possible, through open and free enrollment, group events and discussion, and effective use of group resources.

Clan Description:

• Don't purposefully bring harm to group members* and allies. This is our one required rule. 

This is the most important part of this group, we are a clan of users banding together to become stronger than we could be individually.

• Try your best to assist our group members and announced allies in base defense and self-defense.

This is a suggested rule. You won't get kicked out for ignoring it, but seriously it's not hard just shoot them.

• We have no restrictions on CP or criminal role play. Criminals and PD may assist each other in certain functions such as defense, *but the PD may not break any laws for criminals or blatantly allow criminals to break laws because that would break server rules.
  • At this time, we respectfully decline to acknowledge any form of "enemy" declaration. We will not target specific groups, and will only act in self defense in cases of large-scale gang attacks. Our only enemies are individuals, regardless of gang affiliation, that chose to betray the group. 
  • When I figure out what our hidden purpose is, I'll reveal it.
  • Feel free to request to join. Users who violate literally the one rule we have will be banned from the group.
  • Enrollment is open and free, pending group master approval to prevent banished or extremely undesirable users (think Zek) from abusing group privileges.
  • Our group will include optional objectives, missions, and events that will aim to create fun role play styles for members to try out among other things.
  • We got secrets. Trust the eye.
  • I guess our tag is just [bH] until the update.

Additional Information:

Group events may include, but are not limited to:

• Forms of suggested role play (Vigilante, Military, Drug Cartel)
  • Raid events with prizes.
  • Stalk and raid our betrayers day. Or week. Or year. We will come for you.
  • Apprenticeship.
  • I give out free shit.
  • Maybe I'll build a carnival or something I dunno.
  • You think I give a fuck?

Events will be announced...somehow. Depends on how big we get. Might be updated below or I'll make a post in discussion if we have that many people at that point.

There is an administrator-set precedent for deleting and warning flame/off-topic posts.

Group Members:

Walter the Assaulter

Allied Gangs:

The Bourne Alliance

[Mutual Non-Aggression, Mutual Non-Theft]

The Dark Carnival

[Mutual Non-Aggression, Mutual Safe Haven, Mutual Protection Upon Request]

Banished:

[None]

• 3 weeks later...

Maybe I'll build a carnival or something I dunno.

I see you like carnivals! Excellent!

As the leader of the dark carnival I extend my hand to you, in an attempt to form an alliance that will be mutually beneficial to the both of us.

The terms of this alliance are as follows, and should you accept will be effective immediately.

1. We (the DC) will not raid or otherwise harm you or any of your members in any way, so long as you (the brotherhood) reciprocate the gesture.
  2. We will offer protection and assistance to you and your brothers in times of need, including but not limited to: safehaven within our gang bases, protection for your own bases in the form of soldiers acting as guards, and assistance with smuggling or procuring items, so long as you reciprocate
  3. We will not rat any illegal activities out to the police, and expect the same from you.

We look forward to your correspondence on this offer.

• 3 weeks later...

As the leader of the dark carnival I extend my hand to you, in an attempt to form an alliance that will be mutually beneficial to the both of us.

Sorry to leave you hanging. We graciously accept.

Seeing that the Bourne Alliance has us both listed as an ally, I believe this is an excellent opportunity.

What is this 

ASSASSin creeds booolshit

Fuck off with your weeabo ass-in-ass bullshit

We have an eye, your assassins creed shit can't match us

Sorry to leave you hanging. We graciously accept.

Seeing that the Bourne Alliance has us both listed as an ally, I believe this is an excellent opportunity.

What is this 

ASSASSin creeds booolshit

Fuck off with your weeabo ass-in-ass bullshit

We have an eye, your assassins creed shit can't match us

That's offensive to me. Even though I did close my gang until update comes, it's STILL VERY OFFENSIVE! meanie :(