Family Photo...Storytime

Dindu Nuffin

It was a cold, dark gloomy day. The men were searching every home, every room, every crevice to find what they were after. They would not cease until they accomplished their most malevolent deed of all. The death of my family. We were once happy, not bothered by the public or threats of any kind, except maybe the sweet bees that patrolled our wonderful home. My wife, my wonderful wife, whom always had such a glee in every step, would always greet me at the door with a soft kiss and bagel. She was the first to go when the men first attacked. They busted through the door, with much fierce power and strength. I was lying in bed that very morning, my wife in the kitchen making a sweet breakfast of bacon and muffins. Oh, tragic was it, for her last breath, my wife's beautiful last breath, was taken before i was even out of my bed. Our children, which by luck were all sleeping with us that night, were still sound sleep, even as their mother laid dead across the kitchen floor. I gathered my children and fled that very morning. We found a small apartment and i brought my children inside, i told them of the unfortunate event that has taken place. We heard shots from outside, all my children screeched and prepared for whats to come. I will protect my family no matter what happens. There will be no dark night that i will not be holding them closely to my heart, and protect them with my life. These children were my wife's light, and i will not let that light burn out.

ZxIDsES.jpg