Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Your Steam Name: Lolibot

Your ingame name: Neeks D kewty

Your Steam Profile/SteamID: STEAM_0:1:34840098

Who are you reporting? (Their name and profile): Omega Putin

Reasons why you are reporting: so i decided to raid a base before i went to work. I knew there were 4 people inside due to having the houndeye but, ya know, yolo. i had to jump around for a while because there was a maze outside the base. after a bit i suddenly get shot by omega putin who was on the roof suddenly. i knew for a FACT nobody was up there because i had to jump up and over the huge maze they made. i went to look at logs only to see that he had noclipped during the raid to get up there, then noclipped back down after he killed me.

Evidence: I figure the screencap of the logs is plenty. i have vid, but i didnt actually see him noclip so its not exactly helpful

2d89c50fe5196b381fe30a9f4ee790a0.png

Link to comment
https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/4994-noclip-abuse-omega-putin/
Share on other sites

He admitted to using sit/prop exploit to get up there, then he said he abused noclip to do it.

All I can say is he confessed to something.

I think Tunnel was on and saw the chat of him admitting to it?

 

Edit: Unless I'm thinking of someone else...

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...