pigeon_baggins Posted June 15, 2017 Share Posted June 15, 2017 I always see the Unicorn SWEP when I'm loading but I never see it on the server. Does anyone have any photos of it, or an answer to what it is and how to get it? Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/4852-unicorn-swep/ Share on other sites More sharing options...
Mr. Peanut Butter Posted June 15, 2017 Share Posted June 15, 2017 I think it's probably the unicorn gun that shoots rainbows Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/4852-unicorn-swep/#findComment-32107 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Mdantos Posted June 15, 2017 Share Posted June 15, 2017 I have the pink fluffy gun. I reccomend !workshop Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/4852-unicorn-swep/#findComment-32109 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Moist Chicken Posted June 15, 2017 Share Posted June 15, 2017 I used to own perms to the cc which had it. Ensiferium owns the perms Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/4852-unicorn-swep/#findComment-32110 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now