I hit my toe even harder

Not Steve

I have made this thread to report to everyone on TitsRP that I, Steve Harvey, have stubbed my toe so hard on my door, that the nail broke and went straight up and I had to rip the nail out.

It was the small one too.

Have a good day!

(PRETTY GRAPHIC) ARGH FUCK. SHIT,  I hate when that happens, one time when I was young, I fell while skating, my brother suddenly came [we were new to skating, so he didnt know how to brake, and stop] So he ran over my finger, it was bleeding, my nail broke, I was screaming I was like 7 or 8 and my finger became yellow :(

(PRETTY GRAPHIC) ARGH FUCK. SHIT,  I hate when that happens, one time when I was young, I fell while skating, my brother suddenly came [we were new to skating, so he didnt know how to brake, and stop] So he ran over my finger, it was bleeding, my nail broke, I was screaming I was like 7 or 8 and my finger became yellow :(

Was this you?

Was this you?

Someone hurry and ban pippy before he doxes someone else.  :kappa: