This is how it begins...

Blacnova

Prepare yourselves LeBlancs, I'll give you a two-week headstart, then I begin collecting more members... Long live TCM

aSuo8y5.png

yo hit me up i want to join i want to destroy those new people! (no offense lool)

(it me sirenfall if u dont remember from olden days we were friends)

I imagine it will be very bloody and eplosive.. you fags better check your fire! don't be ruining innocent lives because you want to start the Tits Civil War over hurr

It will be very explosive and I hope you and your police can handle staying back near your little PD. The LeBlanc's raid the rich and help the poor to keep players coming to the server when we see a 100k raid value on our door what do you want is to do? Not touch the base?

sure, we'll stay back... when you're all dead / in jail.

Let me know when a cop actually inconvenienced me, I'll get back to you on that one.

You've been in our city for like 2 days XD we'll find you. Even If it takes all our resources and the most elite CP we have to take out the crime family you hide behind.

you've been on this server for Joined:

02-02-2017

i've been on longer

(no personal hate just some roleplay gain xdddd)

Prepare yourselves LeBlancs, I'll give you a two-week headstart, then I begin collecting more members... Long live TCM

aSuo8y5.png

yo hit me up i want to join i want to destroy those new people! (no offense lool)

Wow a user that has played on the server for 48 hrs thinks they can destroy other new people. Not even zek could do that.

I'm excited for this. Hopefully this won't become a toxic war and cause drama. Can't wait to see the raids.

I imagine it will be very bloody and eplosive.. you fags better check your fire! don't be ruining innocent lives because you want to start the Tits Civil War over hurr

It will be very explosive and I hope you and your police can handle staying back near your little PD. The LeBlanc's raid the rich and help the poor to keep players coming to the server when we see a 100k raid value on our door what do you want is to do? Not touch the base?

Did i hear RDM/RDA  :kappa:

aSuo8y5.png

Wow a user that has played on the server for 48 hrs thinks they can destroy other new people. Not even zek could do that.

The fuck you just say I was inactive last year for half the year and I am back plus you shouldn't be talking shit

aSuo8y5.png

The fuck you just say I was inactive last year for half the year and I am back plus you shouldn't be talking shit

It matters who joined first so yeeeeeeedeeseddee

aSuo8y5.png

aSuo8y5.png

It matters who joined first so yeeeeeeedeeseddee

[video=youtube]

Let me know when a cop actually inconvenienced me, I'll get back to you on that

You've been in our city for like 2 days XD we'll find you. Even If it takes all our resources and the most elite CP we have to take out the crime family you hide behind.

We've been waiting for cops to touch us.. Even to the point of adverting to them that we have printers and where we are keeping printer near walls to make sure cops would hear them but I never see any come by... If only cops raided us for once it would be a little more fun