[Poll] Outlaw One-Ways

Blacnova

Choose one and post a reason below!  

92 members have voted

1. 1. Choose one and post a reason below!

• Remove all one-ways completely
    • Only remove one-ways that can be shot through
    • Don't do anything, one-ways are fine the way they are

Well what does CPD think of this? Surely the police want this to be illegal right? well.... maybe not. Maybe it doesn't matter that much anyway. Yes, as a CP we spawn with a raid tool, but even so, I am able to solo raid most bases, even the ones with one-ways. it's a battle of wits really. you versus them. So on the one hand, we have people who are frustrated with raiding high-grade bases, but on the other hand we have people who are frustrated with being raided. But in the end, regardless if there are one-ways or not, good basers will always find a good way to defend their base and good raiders will always find a good way to raid... or wait 20 min and try again.

NO BUT REALLY,

stop being so salty. there's more than raiding.

but yo..

who tf raids just for the purpose of fucking shit up? come on mdantos, that's worrying behavior. (lol jk love you)

Ok so i've been thinking about this issue for hours since i've gotten off. I would like to change how my vote was and say one way fences should be banned. From when i posted the video I only had Smaller bases in mind like what chance had mentioned bringing up a 10 min base could be unraidable. Which is untrue due to c4 being in the game. My point was there raiding shouldnt only be lock picks and keypad crackers. The issue now also is players using it to be untouchable in mega bases. However you cant ban one way fences from one and not the other. When you can sit behind a crouch tunnel that takes almost a minute to get through and is made of fence and you have a line of players at the end with sniper rifles who can headshot you with no worry of being damaged is the issue. I believe banning of the fence would force players who mega base to change their way of building and give a possible more equal battle field rather than some bases being unraidable. Yes i know this seems completely different from what i agrued before but mega bases weren't on my mind when posting then.

Having this change will keep the battle field equal and allow defenders to keep a slight advantage due to knowing how their base is built. and allow raiders to have an actually chance against mega bases. and give the players inside the mega base a challenge.

Instead of fighting i got a solution :

We should remove 1 ways in megabases.That shit is 2 op imo

Remove crouch only bases.(You can have places where you crouch but it needs to be somewhat not often)

Not allowing people to base in theater

Keep 1 way's 

Make it so we can keep printers after a dc

Maybe even buff a little bit c4's so the props stay ghosted for a bit longer.

• Like 1

Dont get me wrong i like theater bases but having one ways for larger bases such as theater or mega bases are two over powered. rules should me adjusted to bases such as those. I was talking to leeroy while we had made the video and i agree crouch bases that are maze sized long are horrible to be able to touch as you barely have any movement and cant really dodge people shooting you. I have to agree with leeroy that crouch bases should be removed.

Remove crouch only bases.(You can have places where you crouch but it needs to be somewhat not often)

Keep 1 way's 

Either this or totally eliminate one-ways. otherwise basing is way too easy.

Keep 1 way's 

Either this or totally eliminate one-ways. otherwise basing is way too easy.

I agree with you