MagicSockDust Posted May 23, 2017 Share Posted May 23, 2017 Well guys, I guess this is goodbye. Played the server since 2k15 and my reputation is ruined. Nobody likes me, and I'm not asking for pitty just stating my reason for leaving. Seeya guys! Ill miss the few that liked me. Please Ban me PERM Sugar. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/4549-magics-goodbye/ Share on other sites More sharing options...
TheCryptozz Posted May 23, 2017 Share Posted May 23, 2017 Buh-bye. <3 Cryptozz BTW replace the 'k' in 2k15 with a '0' please? This isn't fuckin' NBA. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/4549-magics-goodbye/#findComment-29712 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Mr. Peanut Butter Posted May 23, 2017 Share Posted May 23, 2017 Buh-bye. <3 Cryptozz BTW replace the 'k' in 2k15 with a '0' please? This isn't fuckin' NBA. I love your posts <3 XD Well guys, I guess this is goodbye. Played the server since 2k15 and my reputation is ruined. Nobody likes me, and I'm not asking for pitty just stating my reason for leaving. Seeya guys! Ill miss the few that liked me. Please Ban me PERM Sugar. derp Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/4549-magics-goodbye/#findComment-29713 Share on other sites More sharing options...
TheCryptozz Posted May 23, 2017 Share Posted May 23, 2017 Buh-bye. <3 Cryptozz BTW replace the 'k' in 2k15 with a '0' please? This isn't fuckin' NBA. I love your posts <3 Yeah, I love my posts too. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/4549-magics-goodbye/#findComment-29715 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Moist Posted May 24, 2017 Share Posted May 24, 2017 Reputation is ruined because you scammed so many people when you made your alts.. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/4549-magics-goodbye/#findComment-29739 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Fidel Cashflow Posted May 24, 2017 Share Posted May 24, 2017 good riddance Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/4549-magics-goodbye/#findComment-29744 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Not Steve Posted May 24, 2017 Share Posted May 24, 2017 You could have stuck with 1 account, and reapply in 2 weeks. No need to create alt accounts. See ya later Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/4549-magics-goodbye/#findComment-29748 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Leeroy Posted May 24, 2017 Share Posted May 24, 2017 -_- Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/4549-magics-goodbye/#findComment-29861 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Mr. Peanut Butter Posted May 24, 2017 Share Posted May 24, 2017 Buh-bye. <3 Cryptozz BTW replace the 'k' in 2k15 with a '0' please? This isn't fuckin' NBA. I love your posts <3 Yeah, I love my posts too. fucking egomaniac Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/4549-magics-goodbye/#findComment-29864 Share on other sites More sharing options...
TheCryptozz Posted May 24, 2017 Share Posted May 24, 2017 Buh-bye. <3 Cryptozz BTW replace the 'k' in 2k15 with a '0' please? This isn't fuckin' NBA. I love your posts <3 Yeah, I love my posts too. fucking egomaniac You know it baby... Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/4549-magics-goodbye/#findComment-29865 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now