Leeroy Posted May 20, 2017 Share Posted May 20, 2017 From all of the pd raids I've done/getting raided by the pd i can safely say that yes in my personal opinion the juggernaut is a little 2 overpowered. His fire rate is literally f*cking insane. The 300 armor is fine in my opinion because its a juggernaut its suppose to be tanky but i feel like the fire rate is WAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY 2 fast.You have literally no fighting chance against em.Even if you are 2-3 he can mow you down so easily its not even fun. Solution: Drop his fire rate by half and give him more armor. If you personally think that its not op then comment and explain why. I'd love to hear your suggestions ! Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/4506-juggernaut-it-op-poll/ Share on other sites More sharing options...
FadedMan Posted May 20, 2017 Share Posted May 20, 2017 +10 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/4506-juggernaut-it-op-poll/#findComment-29450 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Mdantos Posted May 20, 2017 Share Posted May 20, 2017 I think it is a little op as well. I mean 400 health in total and a fucking minigun? I think he should get his armor split after 1 death. I agree with you fully leeroy. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/4506-juggernaut-it-op-poll/#findComment-29451 Share on other sites More sharing options...
TheCryptozz Posted May 20, 2017 Share Posted May 20, 2017 I don't give a rat's ass. 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/4506-juggernaut-it-op-poll/#findComment-29453 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Mdantos Posted May 20, 2017 Share Posted May 20, 2017 I think thats the point of the jug, so pd isnt easy to raid , plus its vip only and voted job. I understand were you are comming from, but with the recent shit pd is doing with the stops and the 20 people on the server pd is already stupidly hard to raid. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/4506-juggernaut-it-op-poll/#findComment-29454 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Leeroy Posted May 20, 2017 Author Share Posted May 20, 2017 I don't give a rat's ass. Good point. ;) Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/4506-juggernaut-it-op-poll/#findComment-29455 Share on other sites More sharing options...
TheCryptozz Posted May 20, 2017 Share Posted May 20, 2017 Good point. ;) kek Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/4506-juggernaut-it-op-poll/#findComment-29457 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Fidel Cashflow Posted May 20, 2017 Share Posted May 20, 2017 Why give a tank a minigun. It just doesn't make any fucking sense. [video=youtube] Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/4506-juggernaut-it-op-poll/#findComment-29459 Share on other sites More sharing options...
TheCryptozz Posted May 20, 2017 Share Posted May 20, 2017 Why give a tank a minigun. It just doesn't make any fucking sense. [video=youtube] Never again... never again Pippy..... Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/4506-juggernaut-it-op-poll/#findComment-29461 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Leeroy Posted May 21, 2017 Author Share Posted May 21, 2017 Yeah like a aa-12 but not completely op ! Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/4506-juggernaut-it-op-poll/#findComment-29464 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now