Admin FailRP

Keian

So, as you would know GN Issac was taking sits on a usual Wednesday at 7:03 P.M.

Once he was finished with his sits he decided to go and RP, I was shooting at someone and I Accidentally shot him and he decided he had to check his LOGS to see who shot him and Teleport them and have a quick talk. Obliviously I do not think admins can take their own sits because it would be biased upon his behalf when there were at least 5 other mods and stuff online when he could've just made a sit. But NOOO he decided to take it upon himself and check hi own logs and BREAK RP and teleport me and have a "discussion"   with me about why I have Shot him. Which was biased in his favor since he took his own sit. I would like to know why he had to BREAK RP and FAILRP to check his logs to see who shot him and teleport me to him and talk to me about why i shot him. ~KEIAN PLEASE PM ME SOMEONE I WANNA KNOW WHY. <3

If you are going to make a report on a staff member, please use the correct format and make it in the right section.

I just wanna know why he did it because that was complete BS if you know why i am complaining   Pippy

Pippy not all of these are reports, He may be asking a question, but if this is the case you should not be making post about one person, UNLESS you are asking everyone as a whole to give feed back on an issue.

This issue I would have to say Issac did nothing wrong because he CAN TAKE HIS OWN SITS. His job is to keep the server clean, he is smart enough to do that himself.

Pippy not all of these are reports, He may be asking a question, but if this is the case you should not be making post about one person, UNLESS you are asking everyone as a whole to give feed back on an issue.

This issue I would have to say Issac did nothing wrong because he CAN TAKE HIS OWN SITS. His job is to keep the server clean, he is smart enough to do that himself.

This is Indeed a question, Because I wanna know why he felt the need to break rp and do a "quick log check" and see who shot him and teleport them and have a talk with him when he was rping as his cc. I wanna know why?

Well if someone attempted to rdm you or you thought they were and you were a mod would you bring the person to ask what happened for a reasoning or ignore it.

But i don't understand that he has full permission to break rp and check logs when he is rp'ing as his CC having fun please explain

Well if someone attempted to rdm you or you thought they were and you were a mod would you bring the person to ask what happened for a reasoning or ignore it.

But i don't understand that he has full permission to break rp and check logs when he is rp'ing as his CC having fun please explain

Hes staff, and wants to know why you nearly RDMed him, he did nothing wrong.