So I took bones idea...

Mdantos

Ew.

Edit out the parts people ignore you good tip.

Another idea, do not freeze up just to get HD go for the 480 is it will improve the fluidness of the video.

ALSO DO NOT NOCLIP THRU HOUSES TO GET TO A SIT!

Also do not noclip for RP reasons / for your video like at 5:15

Also do not noclip across a public area as it looks abusive and bad like at 10:57

You also did both of these at 11:11

Like Quarel said I would suggest putting the video quality down. We are all friends here we dont need 1080p video. I feel the video would be better if you cut out the ignorant assholes who ignored you and also lowered the voice input on your recording software because at certain parts of the video, your voice got really loud and there was a loud WISP. +1 for owner

Like Quarel said I would suggest putting the video quality down. We are all friends here we dont need 1080p video. I feel the video would be better if you cut out the ignorant assholes who ignored you and also lowered the voice input on your recording software because at certain parts of the video, your voice got really loud and there was a loud WISP. +1 for owner

It was 720p60

It was 720p60

Oh... Either way we dont need that shit 420 is fine xD