Really big earl

Mdantos

I just think you are being a little immature after being unbanned.

I have been unbanned for months, I have come on an alt while I was NOT banned so I can RP normally and not get noticed. I have come on the server as Big Earl a couple of times.

I just think you are being a little immature after being unbanned.

its a game it would be boring if no one did anything stupid like that, its what make this gamemode fun, if u dont like it then just say dont rp cause your complaning about him rping

Earl, if I remember correctly I have warned, and banned you for doing exactly what you just admitted to doing.

No, you banned me for not building on the sidewalk as a hobo and called it "Prop abuse"

I mean you can kill people for mic spamming

Player: Hey can you stop mic spamming

Spammer: Continues to spam

Player: Can you please stop

Player: I am going to kill you if you dont stop

Player: Final warning

Spammer: No more spam cuz ded

All I am saying is he was mic spamming/putting prop dicks in the pd.  This is not mature.  He is really abusing his unban.

I have been unbanned for months. I just didn't feel like getting on this account. Micspamming is not against the rules. Most of the time when I put a prop dick in there it is nocollided unless i forget.

This is a stupid thread, but I thought big earl learned his lessons from before.  If you join the server now you can find a nice big earl mic spamming.  Did you really learn your lesson?  I think not.  I just think this was stupid that he got unbanned.

I know, but it is really annoying to know that he got unbanned to annoy more people...

I have been unbanned. I was banned initially for a week for deleting world props, the ban expired in like Feb

You also made a giant penis and were propushing it inside and out of the PD whilst people asked you to stop because you were blocking the doorway. Comical, but that was mingy.

It was popular request and I stopped when I was told to stop.

So if someone told you to mass rdm you would do forshame.