Should I resign?

Zoosh

Should I resign  

20 members have voted

1. 1. Should I resign

• Yes
    • No

@steve your completely right, but I didn't break any rules. I clearly stated that another mod shouldn't warn another mod and even the newer tmods understand that, its common sense. Thats like saying two co-workers can fire each other. Instead ask the other mod to warn themselves, if they don't comply put up a report. Thats number one why im ticked off, number two is I don't want to hear oh dont ban for reasons like bye bye, I do that because my main bans are mass rdm, those are the big ones. If a mass rdmer joins the server and gets a ban bye bye they most likely wont come back, due to feeling like it will be a perma soon. also i've never once seen a mass rdmer join our server twice.

Unless say Sugar and all the admins know that when you ban for "bye bye", it means Mass RDM, how do they know what it means? I know I didn't really know what you were banning for and had me questioning. We try to tell you these things to not cause drama, but to let you know maybe what you're doing isn't best for you. I do not remember talking about reason #1, but I can agree with reason #1

Personally, I think you're a good mod. At least in the sits that I've been in with you. I like you as a player as well though, as long as you're not leaving the server entirely, if you think it'd be more enjoyable to no longer be a mod, then you can resign. I however don't think you should resign based on the votes of other people, and that's why I voted no. But no matter what decision you make, I really hope you stay on the server.

@steve well yeah I understand, you guys don't want bans to appear as bye bye but its still a sentence for a ban bad enough for a 7d, honestly if its worse i ask for an extension, and rarely do i ask because i just write in extend on the bans and if they look at bans im sure its extended. So honestly, thats how it is, if sugar tells me oh use legit reason's when it comse to 7d bans i will but 7d bans are the only bye bye's.

@strive oh yeah im not going anywhere, xD I love this server! the reason i became staff was to help players in need in the first place, i never cared about power. I let my little bro get banned for a week. Honestly I dont care a rule breaker is a rule break. If your friends with me dont think your invincible cuz i know im not even invincible. Thats all really. And btw Thank you for your honest opinion I really appreciate it.

Its not that we don't know what we are doing, we are just following guidelines and tonight you broke some of them. We try telling you and the answer we get is "Don't tell me how to do my job." Its up to you man, but just because you're an old moderator doesn't mean you know more rules then us. I'm not saying you should/shouldn't resign, but I think you need to loosen up a bit, this shouldn't feel like a huge job, it should be a fun thing that you want to do.

honestly i had to literally tell like 4 staff members a glitch that every old staff remembers and was very obvious not allowed. so i see what zesh means

@steve your completely right, but I didn't break any rules. I clearly stated that another mod shouldn't warn another mod and even the newer tmods understand that, its common sense. Thats like saying two co-workers can fire each other. Instead ask the other mod to warn themselves, if they don't comply put up a report. Thats number one why im ticked off, number two is I don't want to hear oh dont ban for reasons like bye bye, I do that because my main bans are mass rdm, those are the big ones. If a mass rdmer joins the server and gets a ban bye bye they most likely wont come back, due to feeling like it will be a perma soon. also i've never once seen a mass rdmer join our server twice.

@pippy no, I could do my job as a respected, noclip is just an add on really that and touching peoples props. as vip i could do the job but its a vote ban so its like eh. I swear tbh once you become admin your never active @blacnova :P

I'm always active on the forums, and I would be active on the server but I have schoolwork. I was on all of last week because I was on break.

@pippy no, I could do my job as a respected, noclip is just an add on really that and touching peoples props. as vip i could do the job but its a vote ban so its like eh. I swear tbh once you become admin your never active @blacnova :P

I'm always active on the forums, and I would be active on the server but I have schoolwork. I was on all of last week because I was on break.

You cuck i miss playing with you!!! you didnt even hmu.

Its not that we don't know what we are doing, we are just following guidelines and tonight you broke some of them. We try telling you and the answer we get is "Don't tell me how to do my job." Its up to you man, but just because you're an old moderator doesn't mean you know more rules then us. I'm not saying you should/shouldn't resign, but I think you need to loosen up a bit, this shouldn't feel like a huge job, it should be a fun thing that you want to do.

honestly i had to literally tell like 4 staff members a glitch that every old staff remembers and was very obvious not allowed. so i see what zesh means

Players cycle out, so of course some staff members that are more new wont understand an old glitch.