Should I resign?

Zoosh

Should I resign  

20 members have voted

1. 1. Should I resign

• Yes
    • No

Okay so its on my mind, I've been a moderator for a year, only been banned once and it was a perma ban. These past few days with the new moderators coming in and older mods leaving, making me the oldest mod on tits alive, pushes me like all the other ex mods to resign. They think they know it all and it really pisses me off. So the big question is should i resign. I know some of the old players are coming back, all the old op cc's are coming back possibly, and some people dont want me to resign. And i know im a pretty shitty mod right, I'm sorry i work 3 jobs and goto school i spend my free time on here barely sleeping to keep the server good, I may come off rude sometimes but I always mean well. so to all the people of titsrp, I want to know your own opinion about me, give me a reason with your vote on why I shouldn't or should resign. Thank you for your time everyone have a nice day!

hecko ZeshTheDoge:

I would just like to let you know that if the responsibility of being a Staff on the TitsRP Server is too overwhelming, I completely understand.

The job of being a Staff Member, dedicating yourself to the Server and Forums, and handling other people's situations can come off as stressful sometimes, and all of the Staff Members know this.

I want you to know that whatever you choose to do, I will support it completely, and I want you to do what you feel is right. 

What you are comfortable with is more important than what others want, and you should be the ultimate decider to what you will do. No one else.

- Cryptozz

@crypto well its not that i want to but i want the community to be my deciding factor

@quarrel im still a moderator, been a moderator forever.

I know, but just remember: don't do something you'll regret doing. I want you to make the best choice possible, so if the Community says what it wants, do what you feel is right for you.

Its not that we don't know what we are doing, we are just following guidelines and tonight you broke some of them. We try telling you and the answer we get is "Don't tell me how to do my job." Its up to you man, but just because you're an old moderator doesn't mean you know more rules then us. I'm not saying you should/shouldn't resign, but I think you need to loosen up a bit, this shouldn't feel like a huge job, it should be a fun thing that you want to do.

@steve your completely right, but I didn't break any rules. I clearly stated that another mod shouldn't warn another mod and even the newer tmods understand that, its common sense. Thats like saying two co-workers can fire each other. Instead ask the other mod to warn themselves, if they don't comply put up a report. Thats number one why im ticked off, number two is I don't want to hear oh dont ban for reasons like bye bye, I do that because my main bans are mass rdm, those are the big ones. If a mass rdmer joins the server and gets a ban bye bye they most likely wont come back, due to feeling like it will be a perma soon. also i've never once seen a mass rdmer join our server twice.

@pippy no, I could do my job as a respected, noclip is just an add on really that and touching peoples props. as vip i could do the job but its a vote ban so its like eh. I swear tbh once you become admin your never active @blacnova :P