Jump to content

Recommended Posts

If you're half-competent, you'll have already noticed that:

  1. I'm a minge
  2. Every time you execute a ULX command, the server goes to heck for 10 seconds

This is very simple, and it's because your bans database has gotten so big that every time you run a ULX command, it has to refresh it and due to its size, it can take upwards of 5-15 seconds.

This will only get worse.

 

You either have to unban everyone or just reinstall ulx (either one yields the same result)

Link to comment
https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/4138-serious-reinstall-ulx/
Share on other sites

The amount of lag that players recieve from executing a ULX Command (i.e. !ban) depends on their computer.

 

Whenever I ban someone, or vice versa I only experience up to half a second of lag. I do admit that this may be an issue with some players, since not everyone has a great computer.

 

 

I'm Neutral (-/+) on this idea.

Link to comment
https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/4138-serious-reinstall-ulx/#findComment-26421
Share on other sites

I was in the process of moving ULX bans to SQL but the amount of effort to navigate around that isn't worth it since after the Gangs update, a new admin system will undergo development. Maybe I can switch it over quick to subside lag while banning for today

 

You're making a new admin system instead of ULX? When will this happen?

Link to comment
https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/4138-serious-reinstall-ulx/#findComment-26432
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...