Jump to content

Recommended Posts

I hate it when people make these because they make it sound like this game is more important then your own mother. 

 

Like really you "have" to go see your mom. 

You would think you would want to see your mom.

 

Enjoy the time away from the server. 

See you when you come back.

I hate it when people make these because they make it sound like this game is more important then your own mother. 

 

Like really you "have" to go see your mom. 

You would think you would want to see your mom.

 

Enjoy the time away from the server. 

See you when you come back.

 

I say i "have" to because i really can't stand my mother, she is a slut, cheater, etc. Personal stuff.

Im under 18, so i have to go. Anyways, i really don't want to be gone so long, and ill have to catch up on things but~

Love you guys <3

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...