Jump to content

Recommended Posts

I was thinking earlier today about the Sniffer tag on discord, and Sugar's apparent real name according to steam, and I was also thinking at that time, " Paint smells really fucking good" So I decided to make this thread because I was curious what you all like to sniff / what your favorite smell was.

 

 -System 32

Link to comment
https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/3964-what-is-your-favorite-sniff/
Share on other sites

The smell of my hopes dreams and confidence withering away into the dark, windy storm that is my mind and heart


Ooooh I have soo much stuff I love to sniff. Here are a few:

 

  • Freshly printed paper
  • New book
  • Clothes after drying
  • My food(obviously)
  • Fresh paint like you said
  • The smell of cardboard box
  • Coffee
  • Lemon
  • New car
  • Rain
  • Cinnamon

 

 

Yeah I would like to see how sniffing/snorting cinnamon would turn out xd

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...