Buying more slots

Moist Chicken

Be able to buy more slots  

10 members have voted

1. 1. Be able to buy more slots

• No
    • Yes

So yesterday I thought of the idea that people should be able to buy more printer slots with both in-game money and real life cash (i.e a 3rd printer slot would cost 1-5 million or $1-5 dollars in real life). I also think that you should be able to buy bank/inventory slots the same way, with in-game cash or real life cash. I feel if this was added it could help me store more items and get money more effectively too. Go ahead and tell me what you think, bad or good.

Something like this will be happening for the Gangs update (next update). It will introduce a whole new currency to the game which can either be purchased with in game cash / IRL cash or can be earned in game via playing or events or other things and it will be transferable to ingame cash / used to trade. If anyone played the Evo City update while it lasted, it will be the same exact thing as black currency coins.

The inventory system was built to allow extra slots for individual players so this can and will most likely happen. I won't allow thing that alter gameplay experience to be purchased such as earning more money, making yourself more powerful..ect.