Title suggestion

Zek

I'm known as a scammer on the server , so I tough I could stop the chat spamming by using a title beside my name that warn people . So my suggestion is If I get -30 rep or more Rep then Sugar but negatively I could get a special title ? It will help the server for sure and people trying to flame me (even though It's Ironic)

You're not going to get a title for something that proves that you are a major piece of shit. Get the heck out of here, kid. You're not a special snowflake for having more negatives than everyone else.

You're not going to get a title for something that proves that you are a major piece of shit. Get the heck out of here, kid. You're not a special snowflake for having more negatives than everyone else.

Like I said I'm trying to help chat spam and btw your one of the people spamming the chat for this It will only give me negative trade request aren't you happy that me Is known for scamming or you like more saying it your self in Anon ?

Like I said I'm trying to help chat spam and btw your one of the people spamming the chat for this It will only give me negative trade request aren't you happy that me Is known for a scammer or you like more saying it your self in Anon ?

Trying to understand what the fuck you just wrote but I am still not getting anywhere.

I would agree, but we should change the title to "Permabanned" and we should IP ban him from the server and the website.

If you do that no one will see my title :/