Exploiting terrorist job.

CuddlyKraken @Twitch

What should happen to the job?  

10 members have voted

1. 1. What should happen to the job?

• Remove the job.
    • Edit the job.
    • Leave it as it is.

Recently people have been to what I think is exploiting the terrorist job.

Basically people have been hiding on the streets in underpopulated parts of the city. (Suburbs, industrial, etc) So that they only have to kill one or two cops in the first 5 minutes then they run into the main part of the city to use cannons to kill everyone. 

I believe this is exploiting the job since it is, in my eyes, failrp to start a terror attack then basically hide out just so you can mass kill people after the 5 minutes is up. 

This is something that is being done by staff mainly which is why it is annoying me. They are looking for reasons to basically mass kill for fun. This is not the way staff should act. 

I think we should cancel out the Terrorist job or at least make it so that the terrorists can only kill cops even after the 5 minutes, or that they have to stay in the general area of the PD for the first 5 minutes and they have to be looking for cops not hiding and not doing anything. 

I would like to know what everyone else thinks or if they have ideas to make it so this is just not a mass rdm job.

If anything, the alerts for the five minutes ending need to be greatly increased (if there even is any at the moment), to maybe a sound file playing or even a csay, rather than just stuff in the text box that can easily get drowned out by chatter. The Terrorist class causes a lot of unnecessary staff ticket traffic, especially when it's not known that there's a terrorist out and about - people just think it's another mass RDMer.

Perhaps its material could be changed to a bright solid material, similar to !revolt, after the five minutes have passed? That way, there'd be no mistaking them.

Additionally, people are clearly abusing the job and thinking they can get away with it, so it's clear there needs to be some change or stronger enforcement of the job's rulings.

https://titsrp.com/showthread.php?tid=4021

It's about the job being abused by the wording of it. The juggernaut class isn't able to grab a Cannon and MassRDM the public. The terrorist can. The current way it should be is to pushes the player to be a terrorist, not hide the first five minutes...  then massrdm and let the mods deal with the 20 massrdm reports. Imo there are three viable options.  1) fix wording of the  class advert after 5 mins, and to try to have players be active with the beginning of the !terrorstart 2) limit the class to ak47 / armor only, no use of shit like cannons (or make cannons not /invholster) or 3) make the class have  custom swep that is a bombvest, they run into a room and make a big boom  that is all it can do. Not as harmful but you still get your child like rocks off by massrdming

On my phone so post might be worded extremely stupidly. Auto save deletes words randomly

I think by editing it so you have to kill a certain number of cops before killing civilians would make it better. Considering most cops sit in the downtown section by PD, the terrorist would be forced to go down there and kill the cops. They would get lucky if a cop left that zone.

I think by editing it so you have to kill a certain number of cops before killing civilians would make it better. Considering most cops sit in the downtown section by PD, the terrorist would be forced to go down there and kill the cops. They would get lucky if a cop left that zone.

This sounds like a reasonable solution - needing to kill X amount of cops before being able to kill civs, X being scaled to the amount of players currently in the server (similar to cops needed for PD raid).

+1, this is an amazing suggestion and can be enforced with code like sugar likes to do

This would force terrorists to strike terror into the heart of all citizens by directly attacking the PD or being a slow, silent killer in the lesser-traveled portions of the map slowly biding their time until they have the resources, clout, and balls to attack normal citizens.

Very visible text should pop up on everybody's screen after the limit is hit that says "TERRORISTS THREATEN THE CITY: HIDE OR FIGHT BACK," like a lockdown does or at least put it in chat every minute or so until the attack is over.

And make it so you have to advert terror again