*important* Tools that break DarkRP

nigerian child

I already said that there is no way for me to make money cause I keep getting targeted by this TheKraken27

As I said, pick the right method. Whining gets you nowhere.  If you want to watch numbers go up with nobody trying to stop you, play Cookie Clicker or something.

You're basically complaining about being raided. IMO the best way to make money is enchanting guns. Yeah getting raided sucks but you can't complain about it, it's a game and the better you get at protecting your base the more fun it is

I don't know what you want from this. 

You basically made a thread just to tell me that go fuck myself. 

It's not like I'm on the server 24/7 and I have to wait 20min in between each raid on the same person. I never target anyone.  

Stop complaining and just play the game if have a problem with the way the game works then put a suggestion in the server suggestion thread, and stop being so disrespectful all the time. You do not see me running around calling anyone who kills or raids me a bitch niggles cunt whore mother fucker. 

Play the game have some fun and lets all be friends.

People telling me that I cant stand raiding, its what I play this game for, I build bases for fun. The thing I'm getting triggered is - c4s and how they blow shit up. I just want c4 to get fixed, for it replace the props after few minutes.

Making C4 replace the props after a few minutes is fine. If raiding is your incentive to play DarkRP, go play Basewars or any other DarkRP server that have no roleplay on it (ones that just have a clusterfuck of workshop addons + scriptfodder addons usually are just basewars). Not bashing your play style but in reality, this server may not work for you.

Raiding is just a small part of this server and RP is a lot more fun when you're interacting with people (which is why a lot of tools to farm money are limited), but that's just my opinion. If you're getting outnumbered then find some friends on the server and team up, two heads are better than one!

Finally, I am not money hungry. We have 1 rank of VIP which can be purchased in game or via a 1 time purchase using $5. Anything and everything else can be purchased using ingame cash too. I try not to pay for this server out of pocket which is why donation options are available.

if anything we need to lower the amount you get from events, printer, bit miners, selling entities, and more.

there definitely should be a limit put on weapon dealers' stands so they don't keep ripping people off and making uber profit. I mean that's kind of what you do too, and no I'm not personally a victim of this, but it must suck for the people who aren't paying attention to lose so much money on a temporary item.

People telling me that I cant stand raiding, its what I play this game for, I build bases for fun. The thing I'm getting triggered is - c4s and how they blow shit up. I just want c4 to get fixed, for it replace the props after few minutes.

Making C4 replace the props after a few minutes is fine. If raiding is your incentive to play DarkRP, go play Basewars or any other DarkRP server that have no roleplay on it (ones that just have a clusterfuck of workshop addons + scriptfodder addons usually are just basewars). Not bashing your play style but in reality, this server may not work for you.

Raiding is just a small part of this server and RP is a lot more fun when you're interacting with people (which is why a lot of tools to farm money are limited), but that's just my opinion. If you're getting outnumbered then find some friends on the server and team up, two heads are better than one!

Finally, I am not money hungry. We have 1 rank of VIP which can be purchased in game or via a 1 time purchase using $5. Anything and everything else can be purchased using ingame cash too. I try not to pay for this server out of pocket which is why donation options are available.

Yes, sorry about that. I know youre not money hungry or anything, I just said I like basing, I also rp very often as a police man or any other fun jobs, just want to point that out, but I'm glad that you agree with the c4 replacing props thing

if anything we need to lower the amount you get from events, printer, bit miners, selling entities, and more.

there definitely should be a limit put on weapon dealers' stands so they don't keep ripping people off and making uber profit. I mean that's kind of what you do too, and no I'm not personally a victim of this, but it must suck for the people who aren't paying attention to lose so much money on a temporary item.

In real life, gun dealers, and shop keepers alike, are allowed to overcharge for their products. It’s called buyer’s gamble, and is the buyer’s responsibility to verify the proper cost of a weapon. Also, it’s also monopolizing, if there can only be four gun dealers (plus the supplier which is vip only) on a 70 person server, then those dealers can choose whatever prices that they want.

In real life, gun dealers, and shop keepers alike, are allowed to overcharge for their products. It’s called buyer’s gamble, and is the buyer’s responsibility to verify the proper cost of a weapon. Also, it’s also monopolizing, if there can only be four gun dealers (plus the supplier which is vip only) on a 70 person server, then those dealers can choose whatever prices that they want.

well like I said, I really don't care personally, because it doesn't affect me. It's true they need to be able to compete with each other's prices but maybe there should be a maximum that they can charge based on the original price. I mean CPs can only charge certain amounts for fines so.... it's a bit unfair moneywise is all. CPs can only charge a maximum of $5000 If someone murders someone but dealers can charge $20,000 for a $2000 gun? how do either of those things seem realistic? just sayin..